- One organic lemon
- One 29oz can of Eden Foods Organic Garbanzo Beans, 29 Ounce Can -- 12 per case.
- Four tablespoons of Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 32 oz.
- Two teaspoons of sea salt
- Squeeze the juice of half of a lemon into a cup.
- Remove any lemon seeds from the cup.
- Pour the lemon juice into a blender.
- Open the 29oz can of garbanzo beans (chickpeas).
- Add half of the beans including its sauce into the blender.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil into the blender.
- Add one teaspoon of sea salt into the blender.
- Blend the ingredients at the lowest setting.
- Pour out the contents into two containers, with each container holding half of the smoothie.
- Repeat steps 1 through 9.
You now have four containers of hummus smoothie. Drink one for dinner, and put the rest in the refrigerator for drinking the next three nights.